THE BREAKTHROUGH POWER IN THE WORD.
Psalms 119:18 Open thou mine eyes, that I may behold wondrous things out of thy law.
Untill you see it you can’t enjoy it. David prayed a wondrous prayer, when you behold a wonder you will definitely emerge as a wonders. There is nothing God has not made provision of what we want, we can only see it expect we find it via His word. Just like Abraham God told him as far his eye can see and he believed it and walk by faith and all the promises of God upon his life was fulfilled.
Expect God opens a man eye he may not see God blessings.
Ways God open our eye
- He opens our eyes by reading books by anointed authors.
- He opens our eye by reading the Bible.
- He opens our eye by speaking to friends.
- He opens our eye by listing to messages.
- He opens our eye when we are spiritually sensitive.
- He opens our eye through his servant.
God has diverse ways of speaking to us, we just have to be sensitive.
There is nothing the Bible says God can do that he can not do, until you understand, Believe the word and start walking in it before it starts working for you. John 1:9 That was the true Light, which lighteth every man that cometh into the world.
Your level of exploit is to the decree of your understanding. Your knowledge base must be enhanced for your raising. Psalms 18:28 For thou wilt light my candle: the LORD my God will enlighten my darkness.
In the kingdom what engraced, empower, and promote is knowledge.
The virtues of the Word
- The word direct our path in the journey of life.Psalms 119:105 Thy word is a lamp unto my feet, and a light unto my path.
- God’s Word heals, there are healing in the word.Psalms 107:20 He sent his word, and healed them, and delivered them from their destructions.
- The Word is a balm in Gilead. Jeremiah 8:22 Is there no balm in Gilead; is there no physician there? why then is not the health of the daughter of my people recovered?
When the spirit of God is adequately nourish the spirit is in good health.
Men of knowledge don’t sweat over situations.