Financial fortune is your Inheritance in christ jesus.
Deuteronomy 8:18 But thou shalt remember the LORD thy God: for it is he that giveth thee power to get wealth, that he may establish his covenant which he sware unto thy fathers, as it is this day.
To take God for granted is to be grounded in life. Financial fortune is a CONVENANT and until your part is played then God will bless you.
What Is Convenant
What we don’t define we can’t access or appropriate.
CONVENANT is a contractual agreement between two or more parties. It is an agreement between God and man. We must endeavour to put obedience in place too. God is a God of order in Exodus 23:25-26 And ye shall serve the LORD your God, and he shall bless thy bread, and thy water; and I will take sickness away from the midst of thee.
There shall nothing cast their young, nor be barren, in thy land: the number of thy days I will fulfil. Amen. Draw near to God and he wkll draw near to you. 1 Kings 20:3 Thy silver and thy gold is mine; thy wives also and thy children, even the goodliest, are mine. God still repected the same to his prophet in Haggai 2:8 The silver is mine, and the gold is mine, saith the LORD of hosts. God is a CONVENANT keeping God. Psalms 89:34 My covenant will I not break, nor alter the thing that is gone out of my lips. God is too faithful to fail you, keep encouraging yourself with His word. God CONVENANT is eternally banded, it does not fade nor change in Jeremiah 23:23 Am I a God at hand, saith the LORD, and not a God afar off? God keeps his integrity behind his word, he can’t change is still God till eternity. You giving is a transaction that can never liquidated. God supply food for the Israelites for fourty year, he made water to come out from the rock, he feed them in the wilderness. God is a legitimate father, he can’t bring you into this world without making provision fpr your well being. He knows what you need. Blessing is lunching a man into a realm of no limt e.g Father ABRAHAM genesis 3:14, i pray as you open your heart to give may God bless you richly Amen.
PRACTICAL TERMS OF CONVENANT PROSPERIT.
- TITHING: tithing is the key for financial fortune. 1 Kings 17:6 And the ravens brought him bread and flesh in the morning, and bread and flesh in the evening; and he drank of the brook. You may not know how God or where God will bless you, but he is definitely going to bless you soon onces you are an obedient and a faithful thither. Malachi 3:10 Bring ye all the tithes into the storehouse, that there may be meat in mine house, and prove me now herewith, saith the LORD of hosts, if I will not open you the windows of heaven, and pour you out a blessing, that there shall not be room enough to receive it.
- Giving towards kingdom advancement.
- Giving to the poor and needy.
- Giving to the Windows.
- Giving to the less privilege ones.
Channels Through Which We Access Our Return Through Giving.
Not every one that give received blessings in return,why is that, some people give not from there heart, why some people give out of grudges or out of pride and which such sacrifices or giving cannot be acceptable before God. 2 Corinthians 9:7 Every man according as he purposeth in his heart, so let him give; not grudgingly, or of necessity: for God loveth a cheerful giver. And if God says he will bless you, surly he will definitely bless you. God located ABRAHAM at the age of 70,so you are not too old for progress.
- Enter into that CONVENANT; make serving God you priority and lifestyle.
- Work: God will grant you access through the works of your hands.Psalms 1:1-3 Blessed is the man that walketh not in the counsel of the ungodly, nor standeth in the way of sinners, nor sitteth in the seat of the scornful.
But his delight is in the law of the LORD; and in his law doth he meditate day and night.
And he shall be like a tree planted by the rivers of water, that bringeth forth his fruit in his season; his leaf also shall not wither; and whatsoever he doeth shall prosper. Giving without working will lead to frustrations.
- Seek and pray for His kingdomMatthew 6:33 But seek ye first the kingdom of God, and his righteousness; and all these things shall be added unto you.
- Have a heart for God. Let your soul beat for Him. Hebrews 11:6 for he that cometh to God must believe that he is, and that he is a rewarder of them that diligently seek him.
Jesus love you!!!