“In all thy ways acknowledge him, and he shall direct thy paths. Proverbs 3:6”
In this world everybody is going somewhere but not everyone knows where they are going; everybody is going somewhere but not everyone will reach their destination; everybody is going somewhere but not everyone is on the right path. These are the reasons why the opening Scripture said we should not see anything too small to talk to God about. He wants to know everything so that He can direct us. He alone knowsi the right way because there is a way that seems right unto man but the end thereof is the way of death (Proverbs 14:12).
DIFFERENT BETWEEN GODS DIRECTION AND MANS DIRECTION.
- God’s direction makes you to eescape corruption from the world.Acts 2:27-28 Because thou wilt not leave my soul in hell, neither wilt thou suffer thine Holy One to see corruption.
Thou hast made known to me the ways of life; thou shalt make me full of joy with thy countenance.
- It gives peace and fullfillment.Isaiah 48:18 O that thou hadst hearkened to my commandments! then had thy peace been as a river, and thy righteousness as the waves of the sea:
- It is always accurate.Deuteronomy 28:1 And it shall come to pass, if thou shalt hearken diligently unto the voice of the LORD thy God, to observe and to do all his commandments which I command thee this day, that the LORD thy God will set thee on high above all nations of the earth:
- It make one an highflyer.Daniel 12:3 And they that be wise shall shine as the brightness of the firmament; and they that turn many to righteousness as the stars for ever and ever.
- It enthrone you for divine exploit in life.Daniel 6:3 Then this Daniel was preferred above the presidents and princes, because an excellent spirit was in him; and the king thought to set him over the whole realm.
MANS DIRECTION LEADS TO.
- Contention and confusion.1 Samuel 15:22 And Samuel said, Hath the LORD as great delight in burnt offerings and sacrifices, as in obeying the voice of the LORD? Behold, to obey is better than sacrifice, and to hearken than the fat of rams.
- Causes mistakes.Genesis 3:1-5 Now the serpent was more subtil than any beast of the field which the LORD God had made. And he said unto the woman, Yea, hath God said, Ye shall not eat of every tree of the garden?
And the woman said unto the serpent, We may eat of the fruit of the trees of the garden:
But of the fruit of the tree which is in the midst of the garden, God hath said, Ye shall not eat of it, neither shall ye touch it, lest ye die.
And the serpent said unto the woman, Ye shall not surely die:
For God doth know that in the day ye eat thereof, then your eyes shall be opened, and ye shall be as gods, knowing good and evil.
- Disappointment, frustration and failure.Isaiah 30:1 Woe to the rebellious children, saith the LORD, that take counsel, but not of me; and that cover with a covering, but not of my spirit, that they may add sin to sin:
WORKING IN YOUR OWN WAY IS WALKING IN REBELLION
REASON WHY GOD DESIRE TO LED HIS US.
- To make known his will for every covenant child, humanity in general.Jeremiah 29:11 For I know the thoughts that I think toward you, saith the LORD, thoughts of peace, and not of evil, to give you an expected end.
- For cooperation with his plans for us and the human race.Acts 26:19 Whereupon, O king Agrippa, I was not disobedient unto the heavenly vision:
- When God direct he provides and he protect.John 3:12 If I have told you earthly things, and ye believe not, how shall ye believe, if I tell you of heavenly things?
- God seek our interest.Exodus 33:14 And he said, My presence shall go with thee, and I will give thee rest.
- To keep us from pride.Job 33:15-17 In a dream, in a vision of the night, when deep sleep falleth upon men, in slumberings upon the bed;
Then he openeth the ears of men, and sealeth their instruction,
That he may withdraw man from his purpose, and hide pride from man.
- To keep us from destruction.Job 33:18 He keepeth back his soul from the pit, and his life from perishing by the sword.
Dear beloved i pray that may God continue to lead you on the path of success and peace.