Why is the word the light? We gain entrance to the word of God which giveth life John 1:1-5 (KJV) says In the beginning was the Word, and the Word was with God, and the Word was God. The same was in the beginning with God. All things were made by him; and without him was not any thing made that was made. In him was life; and the life was the light of men. And the light shineth in darkness; and the darkness comprehended it not. Because we are gods on the earth, you are the children of the most High, Psalm 82:5-8 (KJV) says They know not, neither will they understand; they walk on in darkness: all the foundations of the earth are out of course. I have said, Ye are gods; and all of you are children of the most High. But ye shall die like men, and fall like one of the princes. Arise, O God, judge the earth: for thou shalt inherit all nations.
How do I access the light
- Be Born Again 2 Corinthians 5:17 (KJV) Therefore if any man be in Christ, he is a new creature: old things are passed away; behold, all things are become new.
- Be filled with the Holy Spirit because He is the reviewer of all secret, John 14:26 (KJV) But the Comforter, which is the Holy Ghost, whom the Father will send in my name, he shall teach you all things, and bring all things to your remembrance, whatsoever I have said unto you.
- Subscribe to the reading of the word of God, you can draw a yearly plan that will contain daily reading and meditation of the word of God.
- Commit to the studious lifestyle of Paul
- Engage in prayer and fasting to access the things of God, Jeremiah 30:17 (KJV) For I will restore health unto thee, and I will heal thee of thy wounds, saith the LORD; because they called thee an Outcast, saying, This is Zion, whom no man seeketh after.
- Walking in the light of God by committed to serving Him and the interest of his kingdom.
- And lastly, settle down in the house of God, Obadiah 1:17 (KJV) But upon mount Zion shall be deliverance, and there shall be holiness; and the house of Jacob shall possess their possessions.