3. Set some goals for your self, i.e you must receive light.
4. Share what you must have learnt with someone else.
B. Study tools
1. The Bible: it is advisable to have more than one Bible version.
2. Bible dictionary: i.e this describe names,place,and things, that are mentioned in the Bible.C. Bible concorders:very word use in the Bible is in the Bible concord.
D. Bible commentaries.
F. Note book and pen.
G. Study pattern: it is good to have a study pattern in reading the Bible;
1. Individual books study: a particular chapter.
2. Topical study: study about example like FAITH,HEALTH, PROSPERITY AND LONG LIFE.
3. Textural study: that is a particular text.
4. Character or Biographical study: for
example study about Joseph, Joshua,Jesus, Daniel.
5. Biblical or chronologically study: example Genesis, Exodus, Matthew, Revelation.
How to put Gods word to work
1. Meditation: Joshua 1:8 This book of the law shall not depart out of thy mouth; but thou shalt meditate therein day and night, that thou mayest observe to do according to all that is written therein: for then thou shalt make thy way prosperous, and then thou shalt have good success.
Requirement for profitable meditation
a. Think about God words: Philippians 4:8 Finally, brethren, whatsoever things are true, whatsoever things are honest, whatsoever things are just, whatsoever things are pure, whatsoever things are lovely, whatsoever things are of good report; if there be any virtue, and if there be any praise, think on these things.
b. Talk about God words: Ephesians 4:29 Let no corrupt communication proceed out of your mouth, but that which is good to the use of edifying, that it may minister grace unto the hearers.
c. Walk in Gods word: James 1:22-23 But be ye doers of the word, and not hearers only, deceiving your own selves.For if any be a hearer of the word, and not a doer, he is like unto a man beholding his natural face in a glass
Prayer:may God words be a light unto your path. May God’s grace keep speaking for you inJesus name Amen.